A comprehensive Social Media strategy that looks at your online presence and guides you to an overall goal is crucial to the success of your organisation in building its support base
This workshop will guide you step-by-step through the process of considering your specific social media needs, and developing a social media strategy that helps you meet these needs, while fitting in with your organisation’s capabilities and overall communications goals.
- What is Social Media/ The Social Media Landscape
- Defining Your Social Media Audience & Goals
- Social Media Tools & How They Might Help
- Most Common Social Media Platforms Demo’d
- Which One for Me? Choosing the Right Tools for Your Needs/Goals
- Creating Engaging Content
- Optimising Your Social Media Profiles
First Steps on a Social Media Strategy – What to say and how to say it; Measuring Your Impact; Creating a Social Media Policy for your Organisation.